Skip to main content

General Studies

The Associate Provost is responsible for the administration of General Studies Degrees, including

  • Associate of General Studies (A.A.)
  • Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)  General Studies       (Also known as B.G.S.)
  • Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)  Individualized Studies    (Also known as B.I.S.)

More information about each of these degrees can be found in the links on the left side of the page.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/